[asterisk-users] VOIP & PBX replacement suggestions?

Carlos Alvarez carlos at televolve.com
Wed Jun 6 18:16:17 CDT 2012

On Wed, Jun 6, 2012 at 3:59 PM, John Novack
<jnovack at stromberg-carlson.org>wrote:

> You have been given an unreasonable charge. No budget but obtain the moon!
>
> You or your boss will live to regret getting into any contract, and with a
> company that already has a bad reputation even more so.
>
> One wonders how viable this business can even be, with one line, one fax,
> and no budget to replace an aged telephone system.
>
> I do hope you are either independently wealthy or have other prospects for
> employment.
>
> Just one old fart's opinion. Worth what you paid for it

Indeed, the amount of effort wasted in trying to save $40/mo just on this
list has already exceeded that savings for many years.  A "business" with
one line and putting great effort into saving a pittance really needs to
rethink its priorities.

--
Carlos Alvarez
TelEvolve