[asterisk-users] Asterisk with OpenSMS API?

Michelle Konzack linux4michelle at tamay-dogan.net
Wed Jun 6 09:23:44 CDT 2012

Hello Thorsten Göllner,

>    What do you want to do? Sending and receiving SMS?

Yes

The OpenSMS Server is located on the "Vodafone EasyBox 803 A"  which  is
connected trough the ISDN Cable to my ISDN Card and via the Ethernet  to
my Switch

Now I do not know, how to get the SMS from the Huawei K3765-HV USB-Stick
which is on the EasyBox.

I have found infos on the Net, that asterisk can do it, but on the other
side I have gotten infos about http protocol...

And there is more then one implementation of the OpenSMS API  (at  least
three different types)

However, connecting the USB-Sticks over a TT-Hub  (Tetra-Hub)  does  not
very well, because if ONE USB-Stick hangs,  the  whole  machine  has  to
reboot.  This is, why I have choosen the way using some cheap EasyBoxes,
and also allow me in case of trouble to connect an analog telephone.

Thanks, Greetings and nice Day/Evening
    Michelle Konzack

               Internet Service Provider, Cloud Computing
                <http://www.itsystems.tamay-dogan.net/>

itsystems at tdnet                     Jabber  linux4michelle at jabber.ccc.de
Owner Michelle Konzack

Gewerbe Strasse 3                   Tel office: +49-176-86004575
77694 Kehl                          Tel mobil:  +49-177-9351947
Germany                             Tel mobil:  +33-6-61925193  (France)

USt-ID:  DE 278 049 239