[asterisk-users] Hylafax + OpenVz + Iptables

David Oppermann dop at sil.at
Tue Jun 5 16:38:41 CDT 2012

Hello,

I know this a little bit off topic but maybe someone of you has experience
with this topic.

I want to run a hylafax install in an openvz container with iptables.
My Problem is that I can load the kernel module for ftp connection tracking
(nf_conntrack_ftp)  in the containers config file but no idea how to set the
parameter to track the right ports.

My vz config looks like:

IPTABLES="ipt_REJECT ipt_tos ipt_TOS ipt_LOG ip_conntrack ipt_limit
ipt_multiport iptable_filter iptable_mangle ipt_TCPMSS ipt_tcpmss ipt_ttl
ipt_length ipt_state iptable_nat ip_nat_ftp ip_conntrack_ftp ipt_conntrack
ip_tables "

On the host machine the module  nf_conntrack_ftp ports  is loaded with the
parameter ports=21,4559.

With best regards

David Oppermann
Voip Engineer //  voip at sil.at // Tel 059944-2440 //
SILVER SERVER GmbH - a Tele2 Company //
Donau-City-Strasse 11  // A-1220 Wien //
Fax 059944-9000 //  www.sil.at //
FN 204414i // Handelsgericht Wien // UID ATU 51064903  //