[asterisk-users] Caller ID : FSK ETSI or FSK US

John Novack jnovack at stromberg-carlson.org
Sun Jun 3 06:59:38 CDT 2012

Hopeless:
Do you know that your provider is delivering CLID?
In the US, conventional providers charge extra for CLID and even more
for CLID with name

Have you ever determined WHICH delivery system is used in your as yet
undefined country?
Most systems are coded into Asterisk, but require Asterisk to be told
which one to use
Some locations may not be covered

There should be no need for external hardware.

Quit thrashing about and resolve this issue in a methodical manner

Peg Leg O'Brien

Dog is my Co-pilot