[asterisk-users] Fax over IP?

Ahmed Munir ahmedmunir007 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 13:39:22 CDT 2012

Hi Tim,

Thanks for your response. Here is my topology as listing down below;

PSTN Line --> Cisco Voice GW --> IP Cloud --> Asterisk

Will Asterisk able to receive the fax (as in topology above) using its' fax
module? In sip.conf  I enabled fax detection and T.38. Actually I don't
want
to use Hylafax + iaxmodem as per requirement.

Please advice.

--
Regards,

Ahmed Munir Chohan