[asterisk-users] problem with 8 port card

Russ Meyerriecks rmeyerriecks at digium.com
Mon Jul 30 09:43:56 CDT 2012

On Mon, Jul 30, 2012 at 04:32:16PM +0530, akhilesh chand wrote:
> Hi,
> After upgrading the dahdi-Linux now I'm get failed probing type for channel
> 1 at /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.8/dahdi/config/gen/system.pm
This could be an incorrect dahdi-tools version problem.

> Regards
> Akhilesh
>
> On Monday, July 30, 2012, akhilesh chand wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> > I'm not able to configure 8 port card whenever I configure it is showing
> > fatal: error inserting
> > wct4xxp(/lib/modules/2.6.18-128.el5/dahdi/wct4xxp/wct4xxp.ko):unknown
> > symbol in module, or unknown parameter
This is because dahdi-linux was built against a different kernel version from the one you're running.

> > Please help.
> >
> > Regards
> > Akhilesh

These are pretty general support questions. The fastest way for you to resolve
these sort of install issues would be to contact your card's manufacturer. They
should be able to walk you through any specific installation issues you may be
having, very quickly.

--
Russ Meyerriecks
Digium, Inc. | Linux Kernel Developer