[asterisk-users] Video conferencing?

Ken D'Ambrosio ken at jots.org
Wed Jul 25 15:05:33 CDT 2012

Hi, all.  I see that, with Asterisk 10, there've been some additions with an
eye toward conferencing, and, apparently, hooks for video conferencing.
Googling like crazy, however, has given me little to go on.  I've been tasked
with bringing a video conferencing solution in-house, and have yet to find a
decent standalone OSS solution, but I begin to wonder if Asterisk (perhaps in
conjunction with some application?) could do the trick.

If anyone's had any good experiences with (preferably) Asterisk video
conferencing, or (failing that) OSS video conferencing, please let me know.

Thanks much!

-Ken