[asterisk-users] SIP/GSM-gateway recommendation?

Stefan Gofferje lists at home.gofferje.net
Wed Jul 25 14:35:28 CDT 2012

Hi,

can anybody recommend a priceworthy SIP/GSM-gateway that's known to work
flawlessly with asterisk?
Should especially support CLIP/CLIR in both directions and it would be
perfect if it would send notifications e.g. if the incoming call is
diverted or if the remote party puts me on hold.

I don't favor GSM-PCI-cards because I'm just building a new asterisk
based an an Atom board in a small casing.

--Stefan

--
 (o_   Stefan Gofferje            | SCLT, MCP, CCSA
 //\   Reg'd Linux User #247167   | VCP #2263