[asterisk-users] WOW Offer from DIDX for this week!!

Muneeb Iqbal justmuneeb at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 10:22:47 CDT 2012

 We are pleased to announce special offer on the Singapore Numbers.

You know Singapore as a country only has a few million people, but one of
the highest per Capita Income ?

If you have not Yet started to sell them, HERE is your chance to offer
these numbers.

SOOOO.... 20 Singapore numbers for just $50 a month with a one time $50
Setup Fee.

Have questions ? Call me  - Or Drop me your number, I will call you  :)

 +1  <%2B1%20850%20433%208555>850 226 5271

Have a Lovely coming weekend :)

Muneeb Iqbal - (Ricky)
Manager Sales
Fb.com/muneebiqbal