[asterisk-users] NO AUDIO

Daviramos Roussenq Fortunato daviramosrf at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 08:45:25 CDT 2012

Hi,

I have a server running at more than two years with Asterisk 1.6, and began
presenting problem seedlings links in external SIP extensions on some links.

By doing "rtp set debug on" discovered the problem, he is trying to deliver
the audio directly to internal IP Extension. And sometimes shown correctly
on the external IP, where this time the link works correctly. These
extensions are at Stake sip configured with nat = yes and = no canreivinte.

In the "sip show settings" I have my ip correctly list "externip: MY_IP:
5060" Server is not behind NAT, the IP is directly on it, it has only one
network card, the SIM remote extensions are behind NAT.

What may be occurring in some links for it to work correctly and not others?

--
Atenciosamente
Daviramos Roussenq Fortunato