[asterisk-users] Queue timeoutpriority=app doesn't working as explained in conf.sample

Antonio Modesto modesto at isimples.com.br
Mon Jul 9 10:04:04 CDT 2012

Hi,

	I am trying to understand how the asterisk queues timeout works. I want
to set a timeout for each phone ring, and a maximum timeout a caller can
wait in a queue, but I didn't get it working the way I want.

My Queue application call looks like this:

Queue(myqueue,t,,,60);

and my queues.conf:

[general]
persistentmembers = yes
monitor-type = MixMonitor

[default-queue](!)
musicclass=default
joinempty=strict
leavewhenempty=strict
strategy=rrmemory
timeout=10
retry=3
timeoutpriority=app
autofill=yes
announce-position=yes
ringinuse=no

[myqueue](default-queue)
member => SIP/100
member => SIP/101

I expected it to ring each member for 10 seconds, with a 3 seconds of
retry time and a maximum of 60 seconds of maximum waiting time, but it
continues keeps trying ring the members for a long time. If I use the
'n' option of the queue application, it works, but it tries to call each
member just once.

Am I missing something?

Thanks in advance.