[asterisk-users] Asterisk trying to call a queue with no members

Antonio Modesto modesto at isimples.com.br
Fri Jul 6 10:15:42 CDT 2012

Hi,

	I am trying to configure some static queues in asterisk, it's almost
working, the problem is that asterisk is not verifying if the queue has
logged members. For example, if I create queue called test, which has no
members logged in, and try to place a call using Queue(test) I get into
the queue, even if all phones are turned off, I tried to verify it with
the QUEUE_MEMBER function, using the "ready" parameter, it shows me that
all members are logged in. Here is my queues.conf:

[general]
persistentmembers = yes
monitor-type = MixMonitor

[default-queue](!)
musicclass=default
joinempty=yes
leavewhenempty=no
strategy=random
timeout=10
retry=3
timeoutpriority=conf
autofill=yes
announce-position = yes
ringinuse=no

[recepcao](default-queue)
member => SIP/100
member => SIP/101
member => SIP/102

I haven't showed the other queues because there is no need to do that.
I've enabled sip qualifying in sip.conf, Must I do anything else to get
it working properly?

Thanks in advance.

Regards.