[asterisk-users] Call recording and hosted PBX platform using Asterisk

Carlos Alvarez carlos at televolve.com
Mon Jul 2 16:15:25 CDT 2012

We are a hosted PBX service provider using Asterisk (primarily 1.6, moving
to 1.8 soon).  In the past, when we've been asked to provide call
recording, we deploy a custom server just for that customer.  I'd like to
bring call recording to our standard hosted system so we can provide it at
a lower cost for smaller customers.  Is anyone doing a hosted/multi-tenant
system and call recording?  Where are you saving the recordings (local,
NAS, etc)?  How do you manage access to the files?

--
Carlos Alvarez
TelEvolve