[asterisk-users] Is there a sip show equivelant.

Bryant Zimmerman BryantZ at zktech.com
Tue Jan 24 16:29:20 CST 2012

Is there a way to get a parsable concise feed back from the "sip show
peers" command that is more like the "core show channels concise" command
The issue is the sip show peers uses space delimiter to display the the
list but some feilds have values some times and not others.  If not what is
the exact character count for each column so I can pull back the data that
way.

Also I have been looking through the code trying to figure out exactly wich
fileds are present in the "core show channels concise" command.  It appears
that they are different from the "core show channels verbose" command. What
are the exact fields in the "core show channels concise" and why is there
no duration?

Thanks

Bryant