[asterisk-users] Peer doesn't answer

Arlen Nascimento arlen.nascimento at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 07:12:40 CST 2012

on server side no special configuration is needed.
To have qos on the sat link, we contact sat link operator, and I think this
is the only way to do it.
The codec is g729. I´m not sure about the bandwidth, I think we have about
64Kbps allocated, because we almost don´t have concurrent calls.
The quality is very good, you listen everything the other part says, but
delayed. From landline to sat link, delay is about 2 seconds. With 2way sat
link, it goes to 4, 5 seconds.

Arlen Nascimento