[asterisk-users] How to check currently used libraries from command line ?

Olivier oza_4h07 at yahoo.fr
Mon Jan 16 04:14:48 CST 2012

Hi,

I've recently upgraded a system from 1.8 to asterisk 10 and also
updated spandsp while doing so.
I wondered what is the safest and easiest way to check from command
line which libraries a running Asterisk system is currently using
(just like "dahdi show version", for instance).

Though I'm currently asking this for spandsp, this question is on a
more general plan (for example, which ssl library am I currently using
?).

Suggestions ?

Regards