[asterisk-users] Real trunk group w/ DAHDI

Louis Carreiro carreirolt at gmail.com
Sun Jan 15 20:35:35 CST 2012

So another quick look... when a sucessful call comes in it goes to DS1
Identifier 0... the Asterisk CLI shows the following:

    -- Accepting call from '727403XXXX' to '890' on channel 0/11, span 2

Is there a way to get the other span (span 3) to become channel 1/xx? So
when a call comes in asking for DS1 Identifier 1 I see the following:

    -- Accepting call from '727403XXXX' to '890' on channel 1/12, span 3

v/r,
Me