[asterisk-users] Most efficient way to send an HTTP GET from the dialplan with asterisk 1.8 and above) ? [SOLVED]

Olivier oza_4h07 at yahoo.fr
Wed Jan 11 09:05:19 CST 2012

> I think the wiki may have just missed func_curl. I have a couple 1.8.x
> machines with working func_curl. Have you tried to compile it anyway?

At the time I first wrote my question, libcurl4-openssl-dev was
missing from my system so func_CURL was not available, which lead me
check with wiki.asterisk.org.

Now, I added the missing library and I can see CURL function available.
I will open a ticket to let concerned people know about the missing
entry in wiki.asterisk.org

Thanks you very much for your help !