[asterisk-users] Where are the fax instructions?

José Pablo Méndez Soto auxcri at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 13:02:47 CST 2012

Ah ok,

I got the incredible idea to go look into the make menuselect for a
res_fax_spandsp option after reading this:

http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-dev/2010-September/046344.html

I found it in 1.8, now you say it doesn't come with gateway support.

Thanks for the clarification Kevin,

 *José Pablo Méndez
*********