[asterisk-users] Client - registers but unreachable

white hat whitehat238 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 1 18:30:27 CST 2012

You could also set qualify to no for this extension, or increase the
qualify timeout.  Does the bb have a reliable signal, and consistent
connectivity to the network?

When you say the phone is on the same wifi network, do you mean that it's
actually the same subnet?  Or is the asterisk server on a different
internal network.  For example, maybe your wireless devices are in a DMZ
net and the asterisk server is on another network?

If so, you may still need to enable NAT for the extension.

You should be able to confirm whether or not this is a NAT problem with
tshark or tcpdump on the asterisk server.  It will be clear what IP the
asterisk server thinks it's talking to in the packet trace.