[asterisk-users] Replicating SIP registration Info between active to standby

Muro, Sam research at businesstz.com
Thu Feb 23 22:57:50 CST 2012

I have a scenario whereby two servers are acting in active-standby mode.
In case the active server fail, the shared IP is activated on standby
server for continuity.

However, SIP phones (all are Polycom) takes quite a long time to register
to the Standby Server (up to 1-10min). While Polycom allow double
registration, we would like to make it simple by provision only one
registration server at a time.

How can I copy sip registration information from Active Server to Standby
Server

Sam