[asterisk-users] Asterisk 1.8.x app_meetme.so

Matthew Jordan mjordan at digium.com
Wed Feb 22 08:19:52 CST 2012

----- Original Message -----

Just a few points of clarification:
1. MeetMe is still the preferred conferencing application in Asterisk 1.8.
   In Asterisk 10, the preferred conferencing application is ConfBridge.
   Even still, in Asterisk, 10, you can compile and install MeetMe using
   menuselect.
2. In the screenshot you attached, you cannot choose to compile MeetMe
   as one of its dependencies is not available, in this case, DAHDI.

Note that DAHDI being a dependency for MeetMe was one of the reasons
Asterisk 10 moved to using ConfBridge as the default conferencing application.

Matthew Jordan
Digium, Inc. | Software Developer