[asterisk-users] Asterisk 1.8.x app_meetme.so

Doug Lytle support at drdos.info
Wed Feb 22 07:22:20 CST 2012

[Digital^Dude] ® wrote:
> I did, and I mentioned it in my earlier email too.

You mentioned that the meetme source was there, I was guessing that the
option to compile wasn't checked so the binary wasn't available.

I just ran into this myself yesterday when converting a 1.4x box (Still
in progress) to a 10.2.0 RC2 and once checked and re-compiled, meetme
was available.

Doug

--

Ben Franklin quote: