[asterisk-users] Asterisk 1.8.x app_meetme.so

[Digital^Dude] ® millennium.bug at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 06:40:50 CST 2012

Hello,

I can't seem to use MeetMe app in asterisk versions beyond 1.8. Its source
file app_meetme.c is present in the apps dir. Also, I can find app_meetme
change-logs on the asterisk website. However, the dialplan doesn't have
this cmd. I have checked menuselect but it says it has been replaced by
app_confbridge.

Also, If that *is* the case, does ConfBridge (the newer version of meetme)
offer the same options? How do I use them?