[asterisk-users] Praking lot issues.

Bryant Zimmerman BryantZ at zktech.com
Tue Feb 21 16:40:27 CST 2012

Danny

We are setting our default to 3 min, but we will allow our users to adjust
their setting to what they want for their lot. From our perspective the
best time really depends on use case. Say you needed to park a callers for
a shop floor. That park time would need to be greater than a general office
park time.

Thanks

Bryant