[asterisk-users] "conferenced" transfers

Phil Frost phil at macprofessionals.com
Tue Feb 21 16:01:36 CST 2012

On Feb 14, 2012, at 17:13 , isrlgb at gmail.com wrote:
> On the snom too
> Create a conferance and then press the transfer button. That will join the parties and release the receptionist

Hmm...You can do that with just hitting the transfer button, or is there more? I'm using a Snom 870 with firmware 8.4.35. I set up the conference, but when I hit transfer, it presents me with a "transfer party" dialog. It's a bit confusing, because it's not really clear which party is being transferred. Are you using a different phone or firmware? Maybe there's a setting somewhere?