[asterisk-users] Is there any way to make call fail after # of rings?

Zohair Raza engineerzuhairraza at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 03:26:48 CST 2012

Try this

exten=> yournumberhere,1,Dial(SIP/peern1,60)

exten=>  yournumberhere,n,GotoIf($["${DIALSTATUS}" != "ANSWER"]?4)

exten=>  yournumberhere,n,Hangup

exten=> yournumberhere,n,Dial(SIP/peer2,60)

exten=>  yournumberhere,n,GotoIf($["${DIALSTATUS}" != "ANSWER"]?9)

exten=>  yournumberhere,n,Hangup

you can add more conditions in the same way

Regards,
Zohair Raza