[asterisk-users] "conferenced" transfers

Andres andres at telesip.net
Tue Feb 14 16:10:38 CST 2012

> No, as I understand an attended transfer, there is no 3-way period where the receptionist introduces the caller to someone else. In an attended transfer, from the caller's perspective, he's talking to the receptionist, then he's on hold, then he's talking to someone else. No different from a blind transfer, from the caller perspective.

using the Cisco-Linksys SPA Phones you would:
1)  Receptionist Answers Call and hits 'Conf' button.
2)  Receptionist makes call and when answered hits 'Conf' again.
3)  Now everybody is talking
4)  Receptions hits 'Join' button.  This releases the Receptionist from
the call and the other 2 parties are joined directly.

--
Technical Support
http://www.telesip.net