[asterisk-users] "conferenced" transfers

Phil Frost phil at macprofessionals.com
Tue Feb 14 14:44:18 CST 2012

On Feb 14, 2012, at 15:34 , Danny Nicholas wrote:
> As I read this, this is a regular "attended" transfer.

No, as I understand an attended transfer, there is no 3-way period where the receptionist introduces the caller to someone else. In an attended transfer, from the caller's perspective, he's talking to the receptionist, then he's on hold, then he's talking to someone else. No different from a blind transfer, from the caller perspective.