[asterisk-users] Polycom firmware 4.0.1 and paging

Eric Wieling EWieling at nyigc.com
Sun Feb 12 14:39:10 CST 2012

The Missed Calls list is broken on 4.0.x  (see the release notes).  The notes say the issue only happens for a couple of Polycom models, but that is not my experience.

We use 3.3.x

On 3.3.x I needed to add the following to make Intercom work with FreePBX.

<voIpProt>
  <voIpProt.SIP>
    <voIpProt.SIP.alertInfo voIpProt.SIP.alertInfo.1.class="autoAnswer" voIpProt.SIP.alertInfo.1.value="Ring Answer"></voIpProt.SIP.alertInfo>
  </voIpProt.SIP>
</voIpProt>