[asterisk-users] Asterisk SIP Realtime Architecture Issue/Bug.

Bryant Zimmerman BryantZ at zktech.com
Fri Feb 10 06:21:01 CST 2012

I see this on some peers every time I do a sip reload and I am not using
real-time. I use qualify and every time a sip reload occurs the device goes
unreachable. I have shortend the  register time to 5 min so the device
comes back with-in about two min but it is very annonying to me and my
user.  I have tracked my issue back to cusomters using netgear routers. If
they replace the device the issue goes away. On netgear routers we have
found we have to shut of SIP AGL to get them to register right but this
quark won't go away.  Maybe your issue is endpoint releated as well?

Bryant