[asterisk-users] Stuck DAHDI Lines

Antonio Modesto modesto at isimples.com.br
Thu Feb 9 08:02:53 CST 2012

Hi,

    Sometimes some of my dahdi channels become stuck, It is very
strange, here is the output of the "core show channels" command:

pabx*CLI> core show channels
Channel              Location             State
Application(Data)
Local/104 at ramais-cc0 104 at ramais:1         Up      Transferred
Call(DAHDI/13-1)
Local/104 at ramais-cc0 ~~s~~@dial_dahdi:15  Up      Dial(DAHDI/10/
91208788,120,"T
DAHDI/10-1           (None)               Up      AppDial((Outgoing
Line))
DAHDI/13-1           s at from_celular:1     Up      Transferred
Call(Local/104 at ram

When I issue a "hangup request DAHDI/10-1 in this case, All the other
channels are cleaned, I don't know what can be causing it.

Regards.