[asterisk-users] Asterisk V/s FreeSwitch

isrlgb at gmail.com isrlgb at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 08:06:41 CST 2012

I run about 150 cc on a xen vps  with no problem mostly with no transcoding but I could have 15 channels transcoding and 15 channels are recorded

I have a fs server on it too but not much more traffic so can't compare

If asterisk would use the sofia sip stack it would probably be about the same but the license doesn't match so asterisk brewed there own
I remember one of the developers writing a blog or a post (I can't find the link)  were he compiled asterisk to use the sofia stack and got very nice results