[asterisk-users] Is this doable?

Aurimas Skirgaila a.skirgaila at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 08:22:24 CST 2012

I think you might want to split your questions first.

this might work from local ISP network, but in my experience it might
depend on provider.

1. You can't have multiple externip, but it's not necessary to run two
Asterisk instances, because you can set routes to different destinations
via particular interfaces.

Mvh,
Aurimas Skirgaila