[asterisk-users] Top Posting

Steve Edwards asterisk.org at sedwards.com
Sun Dec 30 18:38:17 CST 2012

On Sun, 30 Dec 2012, jon pounder wrote:

> If you or your mail reader can't slice and dice a mailing list the way
> you want to see it well maybe its your opinions us top posters won't
> miss, since clearly you are lacking the skills to even have your tools
> format documents for you.

And let the flame wars begin!

If you or your mail reader can't slice and dice a mailing list the way you
want to see it well maybe its your opinions us BOTTOM posters won't miss,
since clearly you are lacking the skills to even have your tools format
documents for you or have the courtesy to follow the rules of the list.

Just trim off all the crap except the point you are responding to and then
I'm sure it's within your skill set to position your cursor down a couple
of lines before typing.

--
Thanks in advance,