[asterisk-users] Top Posting

jon pounder jonp at inline.net
Sun Dec 30 16:42:40 CST 2012

On 12/30/2012 03:54 PM, Benny Amorsen wrote:

Boy what an elitist attitude.

I have been on this list far longer than most people - long before
digium even existed and if you don't value what I have to say - well
just don't read it.

If you or your mail reader can't slice and dice a mailing list the way
you want to see it well maybe its your opinions us top posters won't
miss, since clearly you are lacking the skills to even have your tools
format documents for you.