[asterisk-users] Top Posting

Logan Bibby logan at keobi.com
Sat Dec 29 20:53:34 CST 2012

I'm a +1 for the change, should it come to a vote.

I realize the benefits of bottom-posting, especially when posting inline.
But top-posting keeps things in reverse chronological order so any reader
could catch up quickly on any missed messages in the chain. A new reader
scrolls to the bottom and reads up.

- Logan