[asterisk-users] Call Forwarding / Follow-Me on PRI

Carlos Alvarez carlos at televolve.com
Thu Dec 27 15:49:09 CST 2012

On Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 2:41 PM, Barry D. Hassler
<barry.hassler at gmail.com>wrote:

> Friends,
>
> Curious if others have run into this scenario, and can shed further light
> on it. I am working with an installed base of systems using PRI circuits
> from several carriers, and the symptoms I relate occur across the board.

We have encountered it, and simply told the carriers to stop blocking it or
lose the business.  All but one did it, and we dropped their services.
 Don't know that there's a good work-around otherwise.

Is there a reason you don't just go all SIP, where 98% of the service
providers will accept any CLID?

--
Carlos Alvarez
TelEvolve