[asterisk-users] Paging for Praying

bilal ghayyad bilmar_gh at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 27 01:59:28 CST 2012

Hello;

How can I have Paging on Asterisk to call for pray?

The pray is 5 times in a day and there is a timing for pray (actually it can be existed in a text file or database for the next 2 or 5 years).

My question is compound from two parts:

How can I have Automatic Page?

The automatic page should happens by reading the time and check if the time is same as this time, then do the Page. How? Is it by cron?

Someone told me that do a cron that call a script which will check the time, if the time came to do th Page, then do a Page. But really I do not know how this can be done and I do not know if this is already existed?

Regards
Bilal