[asterisk-users] disconnect supervision

Joseph syscon780 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 11:27:11 CST 2012

Most of the time my phone line are working OK but at time to time when I run:
asterisk -rx "core show channels" it show:

Channel              Location             State   Application(Data)
SIP/pstn-4444-000000 (None)               Up      AppDial((Outgoing
Line))      SIP/pstn-9998-000000 7807586576 at internal: Up
Dial(SIP/97807807586576 at pstn-4
2 active channels
1 active call

even though nobody is using any line.  I'm using Audiocodes gateway.
Does it have anything to do with "disconnect supervision" on analog line in Audiocodes gateway?

--
Joseph