[asterisk-users] google talk under asterisk 11.0.1

Joshua Colp jcolp at digium.com
Thu Dec 6 06:30:16 CST 2012

Asterisk wrote:
> I followed
> https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/Calling+using+Google to get
> incoming and outgoing using google voice working.
>
> However, when calling from google talk client, I see strange behaviour
> (describe below):

You'll have to be specific - which google talk client?

> Here is my configuration:

<snip>

Try adding transport=google to your endpoint in motif.conf - otherwise
it looks fine.

> Given the above context, when someone called, it stucked at the Wait(1)
> forever.
>      -- Executing [s at in-google:1] Wait("Motif/wk-f2e2", "1") in new stack

Weird... haven't seen that before...

> If I replaced the Wait and SendDTMF above with Dial() my local sip
> phone, the call is disconnected and I see the following error message.
>
> WARNING[6789][C-0000000f]: channel.c:1304 __ast_queue_frame:
> Exceptionally long queue length queuing to Motif/wk-e8e6
>

> When calling the google voice number, it works fine.  Any thought?  Thanks.

If you can fill in the blank on which Google Talk Client you are
referring to and also provide a link to the XMPP traffic (you can get it
by executing "xmpp set debug on" in the CLI) I can maybe provide some
further insight.

Cheers,

--
Joshua Colp