[asterisk-users] google talk under asterisk 11.0.1

Asterisk l_aa at halfmind.com
Wed Dec 5 22:33:53 CST 2012

I followed https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/Calling+using+Googleto
get incoming and outgoing using google voice working.

However, when calling from google talk client, I see strange behaviour
(describe below):

Here is my configuration:

motif.conf
=============

[google]
context=in-google
disallow=all
allow=alaw
allow=ulaw
allow=h264
connection=google

xmpp.conf
=================

[google]
type=client
serverhost=talk.google.com
username=mygmail at gmail.com
secret=mypassword
priority=1
port=5222
usetls=yes
usesasl=yes
status=available
statusmessage="Asterisk"
timeout=5

ael dial plan
=====================

context in-google
{
  s =>
  {
    Wait(1);
    Set(crazygooglecid=${CALLERID(name)});
    Set(stripcrazysuffix=${CUT(crazygooglecid,@,1)});
    Set(CALLERID(all)=${stripcrazysuffix});
    Answer();
    SendDTMF(1);
    //Voicemail(${DEF_MAILBOX}@default,su);
    goto in-various|ringphones|1;
    hangup();
  }
}

Given the above context, when someone called, it stucked at the Wait(1)
forever.
    -- Executing [s at in-google:1] Wait("Motif/wk-f2e2", "1") in new stack

If I replaced the Wait and SendDTMF above with Dial() my local sip phone,
the call is disconnected and I see the following error message.

WARNING[6789][C-0000000f]: channel.c:1304 __ast_queue_frame: Exceptionally
long queue length queuing to Motif/wk-e8e6

When calling the google voice number, it works fine.  Any thought?  Thanks.