[asterisk-users] can we install 10 PCI card on asterisk

DHAVAL INDRODIYA dhaval.it01034 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 00:27:10 CDT 2012

Hey All,

Thanks for everyone input on this, this was just mine thoughts to put 80
PRI line in that.but after reading inputs from everyone i think there are
some options to achieve it.

it means i need to put a gateway which convert my SIP calls to PRI line and
another options is to put
multiple asterisk boxes and each box have maximum 16 pri lines . now which
is best choice to work on further. also i need to consider hardware sizing
too as if gateway is expensive i would go with pri cards.
also if i choose gateway then  also i need to put multiple asterisk boxes.

let me know your thoughts.

thanks
Dhaval