[asterisk-users] confbridge

Tony Mountifield tony at softins.co.uk
Wed Aug 22 04:17:51 CDT 2012

In article <5033C582.8080709 at pagestation.com>,
Jerry Geis <geisj at pagestation.com> wrote:
> How do I enable debugging on asterisk 10 and then what
> function can I "break" on to see who is calling the "play wave file" for
> busy or hangup
> for my confbridge - that did not happen for me in the old meetme.
>
> I am trying to track this down.

Hi Jerry,

Firstly, in logging.conf, make sure you have a line as follows:

full => notice,warning,error,debug,verbose,dtmf,fax

If you made any changes, then in the asterisk CLI, do: reload logger

Then again in the CLI, do:

set verbose 5
set debug 5

Then try your scenario and look afterwards at /var/log/asterisk/full.

One other thing that might help glean some info. Since you said renaming
the sounds directory stopped the sound from playing, you could try using
the fuser command from the root shell prompt, to see what sound file is
open:

cd /var/lib/asterisk/sounds/en
fuser * */*

Cheers