[asterisk-users] Asterisk 11 - XMPP and JabberSend()

Joshua Colp jcolp at digium.com
Tue Aug 21 15:01:51 CDT 2012

----- Original Message -----

> I’m trying to get my Asterisk 11 test box set up with XMPP, having
> troubles with JabberSend().

Hola!

The underlying issue here (finger didn't hit shift to turn 2 into @) has been fixed in Asterisk 11 as of revision 371518. You can grab that specific fix from subversion, grab Asterisk 11 from subversion, or wait for the next beta. It's a minor change. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Cheers,

--
Joshua Colp
Digium, Inc. | Senior Bacon Inspector