[asterisk-users] Check for the voicemail

Danilo Dionisi dionisi.danilo at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 12:03:00 CDT 2012

I'll explain. I have an email account, danilo.dionisi @ outlook.it, with
a maximum size of 100MB. For example, my inbox is full, and Paris Hilton
( =P ) leaves me a voicemail message. I have to check the space of my
inbox, this space is completely full, so I do not have to delete the
voicemail message but I have to call my SIPphone and via a Playback
announce that my inbox is full.