[asterisk-users] Enable CDR logging?

Stefan at WPF stefan.at.wpf at googlemail.com
Sun Aug 19 13:39:09 CDT 2012

Thank you Doug, but if I don't understand things wrong, you are not using
adaptive ODBC?

I meanwhile found out that things work when I manually create the columns.
Just wondering, is there any official specifications for the default
columns, e.g. which datatype they shall have and so on?

Also, I am getting this errors:

> [Aug 19 20:36:11] WARNING[2386]: res_odbc.c:601 ast_odbc_direct_execute:
>> SQL Execute error! Verifying connection to asterisk [asterisk-connector]...
>
> [Aug 19 20:36:11] ERROR[2386]: cdr_odbc.c:162 odbc_log: CDR direct execute
>> failed
>

> I guess they have nothing to do with adaptive odbc?

As a reference, here is my complete configuration for adaptive odbc:

/etc/odbcinst.ini: