[asterisk-users] Asterisk on Rackspace, My SIP phone behind NAT

SamyGo govoiper at gmail.com
Sat Aug 11 00:10:12 CDT 2012

Ok Good. It always feel good to add +1 to the list of resolved user-list
issues.

As I'm not a POWERFUL guy, I can't simply ask my ISP to unblock it.

It takes a VPN or in near future WebRTC(in other words "Knowledge") to
become one powerful guy. With these technologies you don't need to care
what your ISP or govt. is blocking.

Where there is will, there are ways.

BR
Sammy