[asterisk-users] Asterisk on Rackspace, My SIP phone behind NAT

Sazzad sazzadbinkamal at gmail.com
Fri Aug 10 10:09:23 CDT 2012

> But still contact your ISP and get them to un-block your port 5060.  You
> paid
> them for an Internet connection; and an Internet connection means *all*
> ports,
> not just *some* ports.

There has been lots misuses of VOIP here and government policies are
strange. Instead, lots of illegal VOIP businesses run. As I'm not a
POWERFUL guy, I can't simply ask my ISP to unblock it.

Law and constitution, were a means to protect us. (Now, don't smile. I know
it amuses you too.)

--
Sincerely,
Sazzad Bin Kamal