[asterisk-users] No CDR after upgrade (1.6.x -> 10.2.1)

Matthew Jordan mjordan at digium.com
Thu Aug 9 12:33:45 CDT 2012

----- Original Message -----

Can you check your generated autoconfig.h?  It should have the following
in it:

#define HAVE_ODBC_WCHAR 1

If so, and if cdr_adaptive_odbc is re-compiled, it should enable support
for columns of type SQL_WCHAR, SQL_WVARCHAR, and SQL_WLONGVARCHAR.

> It almost sounds like I should turn off Unicode support in my
> Mysql....  I
> don't believe I'm storing anything that needs Unicode.

That would probably be easiest.

> Also, this database and configuration was working with Asterisk
> 1.6.2.  Was the
> ODBC/CDR system changed that much since then?

The compile time checks for that particular column type are newer, yes.
The overall system was not changed much between 1.6.2 and 10, although
there have been some improvements.

--
Matthew Jordan
Digium, Inc. | Engineering Manager